Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Peaceful Day

Today was first very relaxing day i quite a long time. At around 8:00 a.m., I was on my computer when I got a skype call from Carolyn. I admit I was not expecting this but it was a nice surprise.
I just wish she would have skyped me 20 minuets later
 because I would have at least have been completely made up.
Carolyn was still concerned about me and was checking in on me and making sure I was feeling better. She also said that she was sending a photographer to Miami and was wondering if I wanted to do some paid modeling on the beach tomorrow. I told her only if Bree could come along and model also which she agreed to. We talked for around thirty minuets before Carolyn had to get ready for a meeting. After that I finished getting ready, called Bree to tell her about the modeling job which she sounded pretty excited for, and then I went shopping with Dani. I know I have only known Dani for one day but I think we are becoming good friends. I can tell her whats on my mind and she listens. I hope that she is not only being so nice to me because she is getting paid to be my friend and that she can trust me also. Well today was a short post but tomorrow Bree and I do our first modeling job so that should be longer. I hope that it ends up being a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment