Friday, May 31, 2013

The Concert

This is the second part to my Friday post. The concert went different than I had originally planed.At first it was going fine Bree was rocking it on stage and I was having a good time. Than I saw Olivia across the hall and I could tell she was looking for me. I decided now was a better time than any. When I got up to Olivia she gave me a dirtier look than the look Carolyn gave me when I first met her. I knew Bree had told her about are little fling at the mall. When we started to talk it became apparent Olivia did not trust me. It was not just because I was fooling around with her girl but because I was strongly connected to Carolyn.  I told her I was not here to cause problems but Olivia would not back off me. All of a sudden I see these two big goons coming towards us. This is when I came to a revelation. Although they would never admit it Carolyn and Olivia shared a lot in common. Both of these woman were rich and powerful. They had their resources to get what they wanted. In Carolyn case it was whoever was this person who supplied her with the information on people she was interested in. For Olivia it was these two big goons who were probably going to beat whatever information they wanted out of me. I wanted to be able to stand my ground but the stress and pain I had been feeling lately has caused damage to my system. I than had a panic attack and passed out. I can't imagine what was going through Bree mind watching this unfold on stage. The next thing I know is one of Olivia men are pouring water on me to wake me up and then took me to a room backstage where they set me on a couch. Olivia sat next to me and I could tell she was actually concerned about my health. I told her I would be fine. She than started to text on her phone. I know she was probably texting Bree telling her something and I think it was more than I was OK. Once Olivia bodyguards were out of the room she started to ask me about Carolyn and about a secret society. I told her that the only thing I knew about anything like that was that Carolyn wanted to find others like us and help them out. I'm starting to have trouble figuring out who to trust. Carolyn has been so nice to me by letting someone who she had only know for a few hours stay in a five star hotel, rented me an amazing car, and gave me access to her money all the while she was in New York. The other side of the coin is that both Bree and Olivia are worried that my judgment is being blocked by the offer of wealth that Carolyn was offering. I don't want to bit the hand that feeds me. I know that Carolyn has a good heart under that tough exterior and that I can help her. The wealth was nice but it was not why I was with Carolyn. As I was leaving Bree came up to me and accepted an offer I made a few days ago asking her if she wanted to go to the beach on Sunday. This did make me feel better. When I got out front Dani was waiting for me. I admit I snapped at her a little asking were she was when I was having a panic attack. When Dani and I got back to the hotel I apologized for yelling, I than told her about the confrontation and what had been said. Time for me to go to bed. Hopefully it will be a peaceful day. I hope I will be able to relax, spend more time with Dani, and get my mind off everything. Talk to all of you who are reading this later.
Here is  picture I took while I at Dani apartment
 before the concert.  I felt I owed you guys 
something for such a wordy post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment