Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Warm Welcome and a Fresh Start

Good evening guys, I have only been home for a few hours but it has already been amazing. When I got back to the hotel room and when I opened the door, Dani came running around the corner and gave me a hug and asked me "Where have I been." I told about everything that had happened the last few days. I could tell she was not happy that I left her like I did but was happy I was home safely. I missed having Dani around and I did not want to let her go. I told her that I would not leave her again like this ever again. I told Dani if she would give me a chance I would like to give a real relationship with each other. I than kissed her and than spent the next few hours cuddling in bed talking about how our relationship would work. We came to the conclusion that we would be loyal to each other and the only exception would be if it was another girl who was changed like we did. Dani is a sleep right now and I am heading to bed so goodnight and I will talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. It makes me happy that you two are happy!!! It was good to see you the other day and I'm glad you're back and safe!!! Tell Dani I said hey!!!

    ReplyDelete