Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Night With Bree

      Today was an interesting evening and mourning. I spent the mourning with Dani, than about 3:00 pm she had to leave to due some errands for Carolyn and would be gone till tomorrow. This did not phase me because I was meeting with Bree at a local night club. When Bree got their we talked for a while about everything that had happened while I was gone. I could tell I hurt her but Bree is too nice to stay mad at people for long. I noticed this guy came up to our table. He said he was a huge fan of Bree and offered to buy her a drink. After she agreed one of friends came over and they seemed nice. After they talked for about thirty minuets the guy who was talking to Bree decided to get a little frisky and I could tell Bree did not like it. We decided to leave but I felt like giving this asshole a piece of my mind. I threw my drink in his face and kicked him as hard as I could because no one messes with my friends like that. He is lucky I did not decide to break his arm.
      We decided to go to my place to have some more drinks. We sat out on the deck and watch the sunset. Bree played with my hair and we just cuddled it was relaxing. Bree was not feeling great and she wanted us to have a relationship that was not just sex every time we are around each other. I understand and agree with her but their is something that she brings out in me that is so hard to control. It was nice to just hang out. Bree got hungry so I went inside and made her a hamburger which she seemed to really enjoy. We than put on Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Stone and Bree feel asleep while I was playing with her hair. I got up around 6:00 am and decided to make Bree some cinnamon french toast and bacon. I woke Bree up by surprising her with the necklace I bought her as an apologize gift for leaving the way I did. After breakfast Bree was nice enough to reward me with some shower activities and boy they were fun. Before Bree left for work she slipped that she had a little secret. I'm not going to say what it is but next time we have some alone time it is going to be wild. Well I'm going to go I'm heading out as soon as Dani gets here we are going to run some errands and I need to talk work with Carolyn this afternoon. Here is a quick picture I took before I leave.
I look Sexy. I took the picture in black and white like the one I took of Bree earlier

Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment