Thursday, June 13, 2013

Carolyn Returns

Today was an interesting day. After dropping Bree off where we left her car last night I enter the hotel room and Carolyn was sitting their on her computer. I admit it had caught me off guard. When I left New York a few days earlier I admit I was kind of mad at her but part of that was because it was my time of the month (luckily mine most of the time last only a few days.) My mood is still a little off and I kind of snapped at her and she almost left but I convinced her to stay. I than made her a hamburger for lunch and after that we went to the pier. We spent a few hours looking at stores along the beach and I found this cute little dachshund puppy that I had to have (I will see what names Dani likes). We also looked at a few apartments along the beach and we eventually found one that I really liked. We were able to come to a deal with the landlord and with Carolyn connections I am able to move into the apartment in a day or two. When we got back I made Carolyn and Dani some chicken fettuccine alfredo and afterwards Carolyn was tired and went to her room. Hopefully the next time I see you it will be from Dani and I new apartments. Talk to you guys later.
This is a picture of my new puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment