Friday, June 28, 2013

Sunny Day on the Pier

Hey everyone today was a fun day. I decided I would go rollerblading on the boardwalk and pier. I had recently bought a pair of roller blades because I thought it would be a good way to walk Ozzy. It is nice living right on the beach and not very far from the pier. Once we got to the main sidewalk I put on the roller blades and sat Ozzy down on the ground. I let him start to pull me to my surprise he is a lot stronger then I thought and he has a lot of endurance. After about thirty minutes on jogging/running Ozzy needed a break. I pulled out a little bottle of water and poured it into a potable doggie dish. I also drink from a bottle of water I brought for myself.  Once he was ready we started to go again. After another twenty minutes we stopped again and sat under a palm tree. Ozzy got in my lap and slept for a while. I pulled out my phone and decided to check out Bree blog to see how she was doing which seemed to be good. Once Ozzy woke up we spent twenty minutes play with a frizz-bee before we went home. The rest of the evening was pretty standard. I hope you all have a good evening and I will talk to you later.
Another picture of me with Ozzie

No comments:

Post a Comment