Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My First Boxing Match

Hey everyone, today is my first boxing match since I became a girl. When I was a guy boxing was for me a great way to keep myself in shape and on the weekends I sometimes was apart of some amateur boxing matches. I decided to invite Carolyn to the match since it would be a good chance to show her that I was able to do something on my own and did not always need her. Also I knew she likes boxing. She was a little surprised about my hobby but came with special merchandise made by the company she works for. I did not invite the other girls because I was worried they would be scared of me fighting. Before the match she wished me good luck and hoped I did not get too hurt. One the match started I admit I saw how rusty I have become but by the third round I got the upper hand and knocked my opponent out. I finished the match with just a bruised rib and a black eye. Than Carolyn took me to a private doctor to make sure I was not seriously hurt. After I got my clean bill of health we went to a bar across the street from the hospital. We drank and talked for a while and than I kissed Carolyn. I don't know what made me think to do that but I liked it and I think she kind of did too because she did not chew me up for it. After that I got home late and wrote this up. I am now going to curl up in bed with Dani so I will talk to you guys later. Good night and I will talk to you guys later.
Carolyn took this picture saying that I should have a picture to show off my victory wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment