Monday, May 27, 2013

The Begining of My story

Hello my name is Tonya and welcome to my blog. I was born a man but got turned into a woman by a wish. I originally started my blog on the website ecirava.com in the form of captions as a way to put my past life as a man to rest but thanks to some strange circumstances I have been dragged into a world much bigger than I could have possibly imagined. Instead of rewriting stuff I already said in the captions I wrote I decied to just repost them here.





This is my story so far. My goal is to post new material daily on this blog and I plan on making new captions ecirava.com. To fully get a view of this crazy world I was dragged into check out the blogs Being Bree & Carolyn's Captiviating Chronicles which links are posted on this blog and Olivia Captions on ecirava.com by using the url:http://ecirava.com/index.php/view/asagi/olivia/. Until next time it is good bye and thank you for reading my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment