Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dinner With Carolyn

Today was a very  busy and productive day in my hunt to find Bree and the other girls. I woke up around 7:00 A.M  angry with myself for not talking to Bree about my past. So I decided  I was going to make it up to myself  by confronting possibly the most dangerous of the girls, Carolyn. Finding her was not that difficult because looking at Bree blog I saw that she was having at meeting without Carolyn. After my run in with Bree the Yesterday I went to go find the graphic design company she worked for since I knew it was by my workplace and after fifteen minutes of looking I thought I found it. When I pulled up to the design company I saw a girl who looked liked Carolyn walking inside the building. After waiting for a while Carolyn eventually came out the door and walked across the street to a Starbucks. As I watched her from a distance I came to the conclusion that I was not going to just go up to Carolyn and confront her. I don't think she would believe me and just laugh at me. I needed something a little more forward. I decided to use my phone to message Carolyn telling her that I wanted to meet her and that if she didn't I would send a copy of her blog to Skyline Frames Production. I know that this was a dick move but I knew Bree would not want her boss and fellow employees to see her online hobby. About five minuets later she emailed me to meet her at some five star restaurant at 6:00 pm. When I got to the restraint I saw Carolyn sitting at a table with legs crossed wearing this extremely sexy in this black blouse and black pencil skirt. When I sat at the table she gave me the coldest stair I have ever seen. Before I could say anything Carolyn handed me a folder filled with pictures of me from earlier today. She looked at me and said "I pulled these pictures off security cameras. After you contacted me, I looked into people that matched your description and seems my feeling that I was being watched were correct. I know everything their is to know about you."
   
I can't believe I wore that outfit, It is summer time in Miami and was extremely
humid today. I should have known   even in this ally I would not be able to cool 
    myself off a little without someone seeing me but I can't deny this picture is hot.    

I could not believe how easy it was for her to get photos of me. Whatever connections she has are absolutely amazing connections. For the next hour we talked about our changes and how we were adjusting to our new lives as women. I could tell Carolyn might act like she was tough but deep down inside she was sad and confused. It made sense by my research she has been a woman for the shortest amount of time. I have been one for over six months now and had to adapt to survive. I wanted to help her learn to except her fate and that their was no going back to our old lives. Carolyn also wanted to help me. She knew I was dirt poor, worked at McDonald's, and lived in a shitty apartment. So she came up with a proposition. She would help me get a high paying job and help find me a nice apartment to live in. In return she said that she would let me try to help her adjust to her new life. After dinner she told me I was staying in her hotel room with her until she found we found a new apartment for myself. When we got to her hotel room she told me that she was going to New York for a while and that I will stay here while she was gone. Once she was asleep I decided to see if Bree had seen my next blog post I put on ecirava.com/. As soon as I logged in Bree I.M. tab popped up . She told me to meet her at Cafe Bastillie at 8:00 a.m right before she had to go to work. Tomorrow is going to be another interesting day hopefully Bree is not too mad at me for what happen. I have to go to bed now I have to go bed now I have to drop Carolyn at the airport at 7:30 a.m. Here is one more picture before I go to bed just for you guys. Talk to all tomorrow.
Still sexy even when it's time for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment