Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Day Was a Living HELL

A warning for people before reading this I have made it a goal to post everyday no matter what to best help myself and if their others like us. Today was by far the worse day I have had since I moved to Florida.

 I woke up at 4:30 in the morning because I could not sleep. Every time I closed my eyes all I saw was a naked Bree. I turned on the tv to try and clear my mind but it did not work. It was not helping I was in this fancy hotel room all by myself. I need someone right now more than ever. I decided I would go visit my parents but when I got to their home no one was around. I used my spare key to get inside and made myself at home while I waited for them to return. I waited time seeming to move in slow motion. All I could think of was Bree. Why was my mind doing this to me. These urges were getting harder and harder to control. After about two hours I called my mom to see when they were returning and found out that they went out of town and would not be back Monday. I left the house and began to just walk hoping that the fresh air would help. I was not paying attention to were I was going and all of sudden I was at Bree house. Damn I wished I remembered she only lived a couple of miles from my parents place. I was about to see if she was home when Olivia pulled up to the house and went inside. As much as I needed someone I did not want to risk making things worse. When I got back to my parents house I got in the Z4 and went to a liquor store before returning to my hotel room. I was not going to fall back into my old cocaine habits but that did not mean I would not drink my sorrows away.
I must have taken this picture before I blacked out
I woke up a couple hours after blacking out still feeling cold and empty. I pray that I feel better tomorrow. I want to go to Bree concert but I don't want to show up like this. If I don't recover from this soon I might fall back into my old habits. Sorry to leave on such a depressing note but I hope those who are reading had a better day than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment