Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Day With Bree

Today was one wild day. I got up at 6:00 am to get ready to drop Carolyn at the airport and than go meet Bree. Carolyn said I could use her rental car while she was in New York. You know Carolyn has way too much money if she is renting a 2012 BMW Z4 for long periods of time.
My car is a piece of shit compared to this thing.

Carolyn also gave me one of her credit cards to use to buy whatever I wanted. After dropping her off at the airport I drove to Cafe Bastillie to meet with up with Bree. When I entered the cafe Bree was already their sipping some coffee. I sat down and asked how her morning was. She told me "It was good for the most part but on the other hand I had three people use my blog to stalk me. I apologized for spying on her and we started to talk about our experiences. After about ten minutes of talking something in my mind changed. I could not think stop thinking about how hot Bree looked and I just wanted to hang out with her all day. I than decided to ask Bree to skip work and come hang out with me at the mall. She was a little hesitant at first but she eventually agreed. Bree suggested we go to the dolphin mall because it was her favorite mall. So we got into the Z4 and drove over to the dolphin mall to do some shopping. I had never seen a mall that big and after a few hours we got to Bree favorite store Garage.
Bree wanted to find a swimsuit for her next trip to the beach. This sadly is were things turned for the worst. While trying on swimsuits our sexual urges took over and we started to make out. I came to my senses and stopped us before we did anything we were going to regret. Bree was with Olivia and it would be wrong for me to damage their relationship. When Bree fully realized  the situation she had a mortified look on her face. After that we went back to her car which was back at Cafe Bastillie. Before she left Bree asked me if we could get passed this and still be friends. I told her of course we could and I would see her concert later in the week. As I watched Bree get into her car I have to admit it was going to hard for me not to follow my urges to go after Bree. I am back at Carolyn hotel room and I have decided to go to bed earlier than usual  tonight to hopefully clear my head.
Here is a little something for my fans goodnight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment