Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Another boxing match

Sorry it has been a while since I last posted but my computer been down but I promise to catch back up. Friday was boxing match and overall was a bad day. When  I got to the match Carolyn was waiting for me. We ended up getting into a huge fight because of the way she was treating Bree and the fact she would not let her leave. I told her I wanted her to leave and that she might not be my manager anymore. When the match started I was still mad but I thought I calmed down enough to focus. The match went bad for some reason I felt like someone was controlling my arms and I could not block. I ended  up extremely hurt with four broken ribs, three bruised ribs, a black eye, broken noise, and black eye. After a few days in the hospital Bree came to take me home and take care of me which made me happy. Got to go Bree just got done making lunch talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment