Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm Like a Little Ninja!!!

Hey everyone! It's Bree! I saw Tauntaun's computer on and open to her blog dashboard so while she was cooking, I decided to do a little post. Should this be naughty or nice... Hmm... Let's go with... Naughty and Nice.

This girl Tonya... Damn is she hot. I have to say that I have a very hard time controlling myself around her... Like right now, well, right now is different for certain reasons, but, usually I'd be wanting to... ya know... 

She is also a great friend! Kind and caring -- one of the most thoughtful and generous people I know! I'm so gad to call her friend!

And that girl can cook!!! I'd be so freaking fat if I lived with her!!!

Anyway, I think she's almost finished up in the kitchen so I gotta go!

Here's little pic I just took with the web-cam on here... It's the naughty part!!! Kinda blurry but I was hurrying ;)
 

Bye T!!! Love ya girl!!!

Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment